About Your Glenmont Christian Academy – Mt. Moriah Christian Academy
For over 25 years Mt. Moriah Christian Academy has been committed to the education of students in both faith and academics from pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade.
With qualified teachers, smaller classroom sizes, and full state accreditation, we are able to give a personalized and significant education to each of our students.
Call us now for more information!
Mt. Moriah Christian Academy exists to provide students with a Christian education that is committed to both high academic standards and a Biblical view of God and the world.
ELEMENTS OF THE MISSION:
- DESIRE: Our greatest hope is that both parents and students come to a personal and meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ, learning more about Him through not only His Holy Word but through academic studies as well.
- GOAL: The school exists to not only provide students with a Christian education but also to help Christian parents in their responsibility of training their children in His way.
- AUDIENCE: The school serves families who are followers of Christ and have Christian beliefs and have a desire to train their children in this way.
- ACTION: The school provides an education – meaning a thorough and ministerial education, to provide for the needs of children in each area of education.
- MEANS: By keeping the educational standards high at Mt. Moriah Christian Academy, the school is committed to use everything within its means to nurture the development of a child’s Biblical view of both God and the world, and to develop the God-given gifts and abilities within each student.
- 10 Reasons To Go To College
Life is full of options and choices. The choices we make shape our future. As we stand at the cross roads after high school we must have the right vision to make the decision to go to college. 1. A college education secures our future. The number of employment opportunities is greater and statistics reveal...Read More
- Key Benefits Of Private Student Loans
With the steady escalation of educational costs and as the number of applicants are on the rise for federal loans, private student loans have grown rapidly among college students. Many students find the private student loans to be fitting and obtained effortlessly for making college education expenses. Private student loans also known as alternative student...Read More