MT.MORIAH MINISTRIES REOPENING PLAN
Opening Date: Sunday, July 5th
11 am Service will be with CDC Guidelines. Social distancing required.
- Follow CDC Guidelines
- Everything pre-disinfected
- Chairs are set up for individuals/families/groups at 6’ distancing
- Masks required as you enter and exit the building and when near others who are not family members
- A completely “Touchless Service” (i.e. no handshaking, hugging, etc. will be encouraged). Baskets/box will be available for tithes and offerings. Options to give online at mtmoriahministries.net or Mt. Moriah Ministries, P.O. Box 160, Glenmont, NY 12077
- Only two people allowed in the restrooms at one time
- No interactive fellowship before or after Service in the building
- Temperatures taken upon entry—anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be denied entry.
- Hand sanitizers available at both sanctuary entrances
- North entrance for entering; Lobby doors for exit.
- Fellowship outdoors upon your own discretion.
For children ages 5-11—we will have small group Children’s Ministry outside under the trees. Kids will be released after worship through the side door and picked up thereafter Church. Parents are also welcome to keep your kids with you for the whole service.
There will be prayer of release for the children as they stay in their seats with their parents instead of calling them up to the front. We are looking forward to when we can go back to our regular routine, but until then, these are our guidelines.
We, as pastors, are excited that we can gather together for worshipping our precious Savior!! We look forward to being together. We know soon we will be able to be free of masks and all that has come with that.
Blessings to all!
Pastors Meredith and Stephen Giles