*Coming Soon – Download the Mt. Moriah Children’s Home Newsletter*
- Community Choir will be starting again on Thursday, September 3rd at 6 pm, meeting in the sanctuary. Open to all—we will be practicing for our Christmas Concert. Sign up or call the Church Office—518 426-4510.
- September 13th at 9 am is our next Pastors’ Breakfast. Come and discover your gifts and talents and learn more about the vision of Mt. Moriah Church. If you’d like to attend, please sign up or call the Church Office—518 426-4510.
- September 19th we will be having a Marriage Seminar, The Story of Marriage by John and Lisa Bevere. Mark your calendars!! Morning Session starts—10 am, lunch, and an afternoon session. Childcare will be provided. Please sign up or call the Church Office—518 426-4510. This event is open to engaged and singles interested in marriage. $20 per couple; $10 per singles.
- Our Fall Convention is October 10th and 11th. This year’s theme will be As Unto the Lord…where we will be honoring all Mt. Moriah’s volunteers. Our Leadership Breakfast will be on Saturday at 9 am and our Banquet will be at 5:30 pm. It will be followed by our International Sunday Service with a Roll Call of the Nations on October 11th at 11 am.
- CDC/Social Distancing Guidelines are enforced in all the services and group meetings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Men’s Sunday Morning Bible Class at 10 am in the Conference Room, a study on how to Be the Man. You can become the man God created you to be. Come, step up with Pastor Stephen Giles.
- Freedom From Fear with Pastor Meredith–Sunday Connect at 10 AM in the Welcome Room.
- Pastor Stephen is teaching The Book of Revelation: A Study of the End Times, Thursday nights @ 7 PM in the Conference Room. Be informed!
- Sunday Evening @ 6 pm is our Stir the Waters Bible study and prayer with Pastors Stephen and Meredith. We meet in the Sanctuary.
- Wednesday Morning Prayer:
Do you have a prayer need? Our intercessors meet every Wednesday morning from 10-12 am. Stop in, even for a few minutes, and we’ll be happy to pray for you.
- Thursdays 7:00 pm:
- X-Pect Youth: Ages 12 and up Sanctuary
- Eagles’ Boys: Ages 5-11
- Girls’ Club: Ages 5-11
- The Book of Revelation at 7 pm with Pastor Stephen. This is a dynamic study on END TIMES! Conference Room.
- Free Thursday Night Supper 5 pm to 7 pm – Lobby
- Food Pantry – Open 5 pm to 7 pm – North Wing – 2nd door
- Nursery – Children 0-4 are dismissed and signed into the Nursery rooms in the South Hall after worship.
- Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.
- Mt. Moriah Academy is filling up for next year. Know that we DO NOT TEACH COMMON CORE! Sign your student up soon to reserve their spot for next year. See Pastor Anna Young or call the Church Office at 426-4510 for more information. All Covid-19 Guidelines are enforced for our students.
- Mt. Moriah Academy is in need of Sports equipment for a new elementary sports program for next year. We will accept new or old equipment. If you have any old equipment such as bats, balls, gloves, etc., or would like to help with new, please see Pastor Anna Young for more information.
- We want to remind everyone of our powerful BREAKTHROUGH CLASSES which are classes studying the Biblical Principles for new Christians and Leaders in Training. The classes are every Sunday morning at 10 am. Please contact the Office at 426-4510 or Pastor Wendie for more information. You don’t want to miss this!
- New Connect Breakfast Hours–9 am to 9:40 am. This has been changed so the breakfast servers will be able to attend their Connect Class. We encourage everyone to find a class for them. Fellowship can be done after service, perhaps sharing lunch or coffee together.
- We are asking and believing God for an increase in His glorious Presence in our services and gatherings! As ONE VOICE let us continue on in intercession, one for another and all the needs of the Body as well as the world.
- Join the men in the Conference Room after Connect Breakfast (9 am), class starting at 10 am, for excellent teaching–topic–Men of Character; You’ll receive excellent encouragement and teaching for the week ahead!
- Don’t forget that you can bring your tithe online through our website.
- Calling all Intercessors: Check out the new Facebook Page called the “GateKeepers”, keep your eye on this sight for announcements and updates!
- If you want to be a part of the Connect Breakfast team, please call the church office at (518) 426-4510.
- Prayer requests forms and prayer clothes are now available. Please feel free to fill them out and place them in the Prayer basket on the altar. See insert for more information.