*Coming Soon – Download the Mt. Moriah Children’s Home Newsletter*
- Thursday night classes: Expectation, is a continuation of the wonderful Graham Cooke study, Getting Unstuck. Expectation is not an event. It’s not an impartation. It’s a lifestyle. Expectation is ours because we have Presence. Expectation grows up in us as the Presence of God becomes more real to us. Join us in accelerating your growth in the Lord.
- Nursery – Children 0-4 are dismissed and signed into the Nursery rooms in the South Hall after worship.
- Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Sunday Night at 6 pm–WHEN GOD’S PEOPLE PRAY. This is an excellent teaching with group interaction–as well as seeing your prayers answered! Orders can be placed at Amazon.com or CBD.com.
- Mt. Moriah Academy is filling up for next year. Know that we DO NOT TEACH COMMON CORE! Sign your student up soon to reserve their spot for next year. See Pastor Anna Young or call the Church Office at 426-4510 for more information.
- Mt. Moriah Academy is in need of Sports equipment for a new elementary sports program for next year. We will accept new or old equipment. If you have any old equipment such as bats, balls, gloves, etc., or would like to help with new, please see Pastor Anna Young for more information.
- We want to remind everyone of our powerful BREAKTHROUGH CLASSES which are classes studying the Biblical Principles for new Christians and Leaders in Training. The classes are every Thursday at 7 pm and every Sunday morning at 10 am. Please contact the Office at 426-4510 or Pastor Wendie for more information. You don’t want to miss this!
- Calling all intercessors and any interested to join Pastor Anna in united prayer in the Sanctuary at 9 am Sunday mornings or as soon as you’ve had a bite to eat at the Connect Breakfast. We are expecting God to lead us as we come before Him for the Morning Service and classes throughout the day!
- New Connect Breakfast Hours–9 am to 9:40 am. This has been changed so the breakfast servers will be able to attend their Connect Class. We encourage everyone to find a class for them. Fellowship can be done after service, perhaps sharing lunch or coffee together.
- Please go to Facebook to the Mt. Moriah Children’s Home and see the pictures of our two new girls, Sylvia and Ann. There is also a short video of the two of them with our little Elijah doing homework in the kitchen. I think you’ll enjoy it!
- We are asking and believing God for an increase in His glorious Presence in our services and gatherings! As ONE VOICE let us continue on in intercession, one for another and all the needs of the Body as well as the world.
- Join the men in the Conference Room after Connect Breakfast (9 am), class starting at 10 am, for excellent teaching–topic–Men of Character; You’ll receive excellent encouragement and teaching for the week ahead!
- We are in need of volunteers to pick up from Panera Bread for Mondays and Saturdays. If you can help, please call the Church Office at 426-4510 or contact Pastor m or sign up on the sign up sheet in the Lobby. Thank you.
- Thursday Night is a Family Night
- Free Dinner – 5PM to 7:00 PM
- Food Pantry – 5PM to 7:00 PM
- Family Night – 7PM to 8:30 PM
- Breakthrough 1
- X-pect Youth Group
- Eagles (boys ages 5-11)
- Girls’ Club (girls ages 5-11)
- Bible Study with Pastor Stephen Giles in the Conference Room
- Don’t forget to bring your quarters in for the “Chicken Barn Quarter War”.
- Don’t forget that you can bring your tithe online through our website.
- Calling all Intercessors: Don’t forget to sign up for our 24-hour Prayer Watch!!! Also, check out the new Facebook Page called the “GateKeepers”, keep your eye on this sight for announcements and updates!
- If you want to be a part of the Connect Breakfast team, please call the church office at (518) 426-4510.
- Prayer requests forms and prayer clothes are now available. Please feel free to fill them out and place them in the Prayer basket on the altar. See insert for more information